Terms & Conditions
Products on WOBM Website
- Prices are volatile, prices may vary without any prior notice.
- Errors and Omissions are excepted. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions, some may be incorrect. If you are unsure please ask our sales team.
- Images are for illustrations only and may be different to the actual product.
- While every effort is made to ensure stock levels are accurate, occasional discrepancies may occur.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Sales
- Original invoice must be presented as proof of purchase for any warranty claims.
- Warranty is return to base only, unless specified. Wheatbelt Office and Business Machines reserve the right to charge freight for any warranty claims.
- Standard warranty on Desktop Computer Systems is 2 (two) years on labour and 1 (one) year on parts unless specified - return to base.
- Standard warranty on all products is 1 (one) year, unless specified and does not include labour. Any additional manufacturer warranty must be claimed directly with the manufacturer.
- WOBM are the Authorised Warranty Service Agent for Brother International (Aust) and all Brother products can be returned to WOBM for warranty. Some Brother products have a 2 (two) year warranty or On-Site Warranty. Please call our sales team to lodge a claim.
- Warranty is not covered directly by WOBM on some items, including but not limited to printers, scanners, monitors, notebook computers, and media. WOBM will refer customers to local service centres whenever possible. Exceptions may be made for DOA items if returned within 7 (seven) days of date of invoice.
- WOBM reserves the right to withdraw warranty in cases where the manufacturer does not regard the presented issue as a fault.
- WOBM will only replace LCDs for dead pixel reasons only when covered by manufacturer DOA policy.
- Some products may be returned at WOBM discretion within 7 (seven) days of date of invoice for store credit only. Goods are required to be in excellent condition with all original packaging and contents intact.
- Delivery, credit card surcharge, and insurance charges are excluded from any refunds, store credits or insurance cover.
- Warranty is void if goods are in any way physically damaged, are used beyond their intended specifications, or have labels that are altered, damaged or missing.
- Warranty does not cover virus infection, software related faults, damage or misuse.
- WOBM takes no responsibility for any data or software loss and/or damages arising from the use of our goods or services.
- Warranty does not cover the damage of other equipment used in conjunction with products supplied by WOBM.
- Goods are owned by WOBM until full payment is received and cleared.
- The risk of any loss, damage or deterioration shall pass to the customer at the time of customer or courier receiving the goods from WOBM. Warranty does not cover damage to goods arising from environmental causes such as but not limited to lightning, flood (water damage) or fire.